Does your Property have the fastest technicians around? Here’s your chance to prove it!
Invite your pros to come and compete in Maintenance Mania® where they could earn the title of National Champion*.
What is Maintenance Mania®?
A competition in which apartment maintenance technicians from around the country face challenges that test their skills and knowledge.
Eight Challenges to Prove Their Skill
- AO Smith Water Heater Installation
- Frigidaire Icemaker Installation
- Fluidmaster Duo Flush Toilet Conversion
- Kidde Fire & Carbon Monoxide Safety Installation
- Kwikset Key Control Deadbolt Test
- SmartBurner™ Heating Element Installation
- Smart Comfort Air Conditioner Repair
- Race Car Competition**
- Thursday, November 29, 2018
- 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Car check-in opens: 12:00 pm
- Practice time (Competitors review the games): 1:00 pm. – 2:00 p.m.
- Competition begins: 2:00 p.m
**Rule books and wheels can be picked up at:
- The West Winds office at 3500 42nd St S Fargo OR
- The Goldmark office 1707 Gold Drive Suite 200 Fargo
This is a FREE event! There is no registration fee!
Please fill in the registration before November 14th.
General Meeting Dates
All meetings held at 11:30am at:
The Avalon Events Center
2525 9th Ave. S.
Fargo, ND 58103
Next Meeting Date: Oct 11th, 2018
Program: Eide Bailey - Fraud Prevention
Sponsored by: Renovation Systems
Cost: $15.00 a person
Menu: Taco Bar
- If you have dietary restrictions you must RSVP with your specific needs (vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc).
- At registration please ask for a dietary card to present to your server.
- Please RSVP to info(at)grraa(dot)com
- If you need a confirmation, please request one, otherwise no response will be sent.
- Once reservations have been confirmed we are obligated to charge.
- Reservations made after the deadline will be $17.00 and registrations at the door are $22.00.
- We cannot guarantee a meal for members who do not make reservations.
Other Meeting Dates
November Networking Banquet
Please join us for a casual evening of networking with other GRRAA members.